"Of course. I can start teaching you today. That way you can talk to them too."
I should be going.
Is it just me or is that last frame Steve realising for the first time that he might lose Bucky the same way he lost his father?
God these movies just like to rip our collective hears out don’t they
when u and ur friends look fresh af
"Agreed. I always loved when people read to me at night."
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."
But imagine things in Pete’s world.
- Mickey realizing that he likes Jake as more than a friend before Doomsday but not telling him
- Jackie and Rose recognizing them dancing around each other
- Jackie and Rose setting them up
- Rose and Jake swapping stories about Mickey
- Jake, Rose, and Mickey all on babysitting duty for Tony
- Jake vanishing one day on a mission AND THE ENTIRE TYLER FAMILY TAKING CARE OF MICKEY